(:

progress

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

Last week's weight: 199.1
Today's weight: 201.1
Week's change: +2.0
Total change: -30.9

You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.

Okay, so a gain. I know that weight isn't my true weight -- I'm in the middle of my period, I indulged in every craving possible yesterday, and I'm constipated. But, it's still alarming and enough to get me off my butt. I haven't worked out in a month, but today's the day! I'm clad in my workout gear, about to leave to pick up the kid I babysit and then go to class. After class, I'm going to attempt to do an hour of cardio and some weights. I'm bringing some healthy food with me to class, because I can literally still feel the food in my stomach from yesterday and I'm just not hungry yet.

I'm loving Blogger so far, it's just taking me a while to find people to follow and whatnot. I'll do more exploring after the gym! (:

edit, 2:04 PM: I did it! I stayed on that elliptical for a whole hour! I expected pain, but I think my legs are numb. haha I kept a steady pace and I feel good. I can't believe I stayed out of the gym for so long! What was wrong with me!?


eat it!
9:00 AM: green tea with triple echinacea, honey
10:15 AM: peanut butter granola bar, grapes
12:00 PM: power bar
1:55 PM: mini chicken quesadillas with reduced fat sour cream and white corn & black bean salsa♥
4:00 PM: peanut butter and honey sandwich, veggie sticks, skim milk
7:30 PM: 80 calorie soup at hand

move it!
15 minutes weight training
60 minutes elliptical -- 3.9 miles, 567 calories burned

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great workout today!

    Check out my links if you're looking for some great inspiring blogs to read. There are so many out there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogger! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to have new followers and I love to follow others in their journey. I look forward to following yours.

    Great workout today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby steps! you can do it!
    [DOVE]

    ReplyDelete