(:

progress

Friday, June 25, 2010

A show, some drinkin', and some lovin'.

Last night was a crazy night! Jeremy [the boyfriend] came with Taylor, and then Noel and Nora came as a surprise! We all went to get pizza and then headed over to our friend Stephen's show. I don't like metal, at all. But, I really enjoyed their set. I was very pleasantly surprised! haha I'm so proud of them and excited for them. They're going all the way from North Carolina to Ohio and Michigan... and of course lots of stops in between. It's such an amazing opportunity for him. I can hardly believe it's actually happening. Picture time!


This is Nora and Noel. (:

They're called Shotgun Saints.

I promise he doesn't always look this uncomfortable around me. hahahaha

Nora, Stephen, me, Noel, and one of Stephen's crazy bandmates in the background. hahaha I love this picture!!!

Anyway, I couldn't sleep last night til after 5 AM. I've had an ongoing headache for at least two weeks and it's driving me insane. I have no idea why. I keep blaming it on my sinuses, but how much allergy medicine can one take before they become immune? Same goes for Excedrin. I think I'm going to make a doctor's appointment soon for that and the fact that no matter how much sleep I get I constantly feel exhausted. Thyroid? Mono? Tell me something! I want to feel good again!

I have work from 5-10, so I'm just doing some laundry and relaxing until then. I feel terrible from lack of sleep and my headache. I hope everyone else is doing well out there in the blogosphere!

eat it!
11:oo AM: banana nut cheerios with skim milk
1:oo PM: Jimmy John's

move it!
2.12 miles walked while at work

3 comments:

  1. Hey girlie! Yup, it didn't give me much time before I decided on making one of these lol :p

    enjoy that work! I'm quite jealous of your 5 hours.. I've worked 8 hour shifts for the past 2 days and still have 5 more days in a row to go. But, at least the last 2 days are only 4 hour shifts.. ha, oh money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advice! ill take it :) Good luck with your journey as well :) looks like we both have the same starting point :) Dont give up and stay strong!
    [DOVE]

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you guys had an amazing time! i looked at some of your past entries. you and your guy look so happy together! cant wait for you to post "the whole story" :-)

    ReplyDelete