(:

progress

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blogga what?

Oh hello, Blogger. (: I'm Sarah. I'm a rising junior in college, living on my own, trying to become the best possible me.


I'm new to this site, but I've been on Xanga for going on 8 years. I definitely have a history with weight loss blogging. This year is when it all changed for me -- my efforts in the past could be described as disordered eating, but now I'm all about making a healthy lifestyle change. FOR GOOD. I've gone from 232 to 197ish. As far as what I ultimately want to get to, it all depends. I haven't been below 180 since middle school, so who knows what I'll even look like when I reach that point. For me, it's all about leading a healthy life and feeling good about myself. I have a few dear friends on Xanga, but the weight loss community has basically taken a turn for the worst. I feel like this may be a better spot for me, as a mature adult trying to become healthier.

I'm going to explore the site and try to find some fellow weight loss bloggers!


3 comments:

  1. You found me. ;) I'll do my best to keep you motivated. Congrats on your progress so far. Keep doing whatever you're doing 'cause it's obviously working.

    Oh, what I would give to be 20 again *sigh.* Take it from me, get into the habit of living a healthy lifestyle while while you're young so you don't have any regrets. I spent too many years fighting my body instead of taking care of it.

    Take advantage of all the support and inspiration from all the amazing bloggers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy ! :) Glad you made a blog on here. <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this will be a great place for your blogg :) I have the same story as you, and i hope i and the rest of the group of bloggers can really encourage you and your journey. As as well for me in turn :)

    [DOVE]

    ReplyDelete