(:

progress

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Movin' on down!

Three days ago the scale read 198.7.

Today, the scale read 195.5.

I've made it a personal [maybe crazy] goal to try to be 190 by my birthday. My birthday is July 4th, by the way. So, that gives me exactly a week. Dang, I just realized how close it is! hahaha Why 190? Because I made a new rule that I can only buy new clothes at the 10 pound marks. 190, 180, 170, 160, you get it. haha And I really want a new birthday outfit! So, here's to a week of being really good and hoping for the best. Do you guys think I can do it!?

I'm going to Atlanta Bread Company today with Neely. We never get to hang out anymore, so I'm excited to see her. I'll get the usual: half a caesar salad with half a turkey sandwich on the most delicious whole grain bread I've ever eaten. Mmmm!!

I absolutely dread Sundays. 8 hours is just way too long at my job. [Which is K-Mart, by the way!] Seriously, it can only take so long to straighten my entire section. -_-
I hope everybody else has a wonderful day!

edit, 1:15 PM - I always forget that the Y near my house is closed on Sundays. D: So, I just went down the road to Beaver Lake and walked my butt off around that. I need to bring my camera next time to show you guys what it's like. I really enjoyed it -- worked up a nice sweat, got some sun and fresh air. (: Definitely going to be getting out of the gym and into the sun more often!



eat it!
9:15 AM:
slice of cheddar cheese, cinnamon applesauce
10:55 AM: sweet & salty nut bar
12:15 PM: 1/2 turkey sandwich on 9 grain bread, 1/2 caesar salad, 1/2 a cup of fruit salad
6:00 PM: lean cuisine 4 cheese pizza, 4 squares of chocolate

move it!
35 minute power walk around Beaver Lake
walked 3.077 miles at work

7 comments:

  1. Dang that is awesome girl! Congratulations! Good luck getting to your goal for your birthday! If you really work at it I am sure you can achieve it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! I know you can definitely get down to that by your birthday as long as you stay on track all week, which I fully believe you can do. We'll stay on track together. Mkay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, you're going to Atlanta Bread Co today? not fair. not fair.

    I totally believe you can reach 190 by your birthday. You just have to work extra hard. But, it is possible! :)

    But, YES. 8 hours IS way too long! good luck.. to the BOTH of us lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got this in the bag! having a birthday on the fourth of july must be fun, i mean come one, you have a sky full of fireworks for you! you're twenty-first birthday is gonna be insaneee haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can totally hit 190 by your birthday!
    Wat can help is cutting down whats on your plate. For example: You have 2 peices of chicken a big lump of potatoes, and a good amount of salad. then put back 1/2 of what you have, or put it onto another plate for later.
    Im rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, your luck of only having to work one 8-hour shift is good. so jealous.

    ReplyDelete