(:

progress

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!?

Okay, so as I mentioned yesterday... Barbara @ My Journey to Healthy Living gave me this award:


I still can't believe I got one of these neat little things so soon!! I can't tell you guys how much it means to me to feel so welcome on this site. But, enough with the sap... onto the 7 things about me...

1) My name is Sarah Elizabeth and probably, literally, three outta five Sarahs I meet have the same middle name. But, I was born on the 4th of July and I've only met one other person in my lifetime with the same birthday. (:

2) My sister, Heather, is 11 years older than me and she has a beautiful little boy, Joey, that I miss dearly since I've been away at college. We were both practically only childs because she moved away for college when I was 8 years old.

This is him and Jeremy on Thanksgiving at my parent's house playing football... which brings me to my next thing...

3) Jeremy! We've been together for 8 months, but it's more like a year and a half with how close we were the months up to the time we finally started dating. He's from my home town and we actually had a class together my freshman year of high school, but I literally never even saw him again until after graduation. We started hanging out my freshman year of college and our whole relationship has been long distance, but he's moving to Asheville to go to school and be with me in 47 days! And, yes. I do have a countdown. XD He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can not wait for him to be in the same town as me. He has been there for me no matter what and I can be totally open with him about my weight loss and that means so much to me. As you can see -- he's 150 pounds of muscle and bone, so he has no idea what it's like to be overweight. But, he listens to me complain about how hard it is and congratulates me when I'm excited about doing well. I love him with my whole heart, I lost my virginity to him, and I can't imagine my future without him in it.

4) I have a bad history with body image/dieting. It's a huge ordeal, stemming from my family, and I don't want to go into that. I'll just focus on the fact that I'm losing weight, the healthy way, for myself now. And I couldn't be happier about that.

5) I'm a junior at UNC-Asheville. I'm studying psychology to eventually be a rehabilitation psychologist. My cousin, who is a year younger than me and has always been really close to me, ended up in a rehab facility across the country for 10 months during his junior year of high school. He's relapsed and is currently doing whatever he wants. I don't agree with how he was treated, it obviously didn't work, and I'm passionate about changing the way things are done in that industry. Possibly more on that later.

6) I LOVE TIE-DYE. hahaha I really, really do. But, over the past year I've branched away from it and started wearing nicer clothes. I'm excited to tie-dye a white dress for my birthday with Jeremy though. (:

7) My favorite colors are green, blue, and yellow. Or any combination of the three. I know this is silly, but I was running out of things to say about myself! I also love sunflowers.

I have to leave for class, so when I get back I'll finish this post and put up who I'm passing the award on to. ♥

edit, 4:22 PM -- I ended up going shopping and getting lunch with Elizabeth after class, but I'm back now to finish my post! I got a bunch of new stuff and one of my books came in the mail! The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl, to be exact. I'm about to start reading it and take a nap, actually. I'll probably show you guys my loot tomorrow. (:

I pretty much want to give this award to all of the blogs I follow, but I decided to pass it on to the lovely ladies that I convinced to move to Blogger from Xanga with me. I know they're in a much better atmosphere on here and I love them all!

Here they are:
Emily @ Athlete-In-Training
Amber @ the shrinking girl
Taylor @ Tay's Life
Christina @ My adventures
and Amanda @ It's a Brand New Day

Now all of you need to go post the award on your blog, write 7 things about yourself, and pass it on to some other bloggers. (:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

eat it!
9:30 AM: an apple with peanut butter
during class, cheat treat: a regular pepsi :o
1:00 PM: 1/2 caesar salad, 1/2 smokey pepper jack turkey panini
5:00 PM: craving for junky food hit! >_< so, i had two hot dogs [bad for me, but only 260 calories] with a little ketchup and some dijon, a few slices of sharp cheddar, and a fit & active 100 calorie fudge pop... all way better than what I could've indulged in.

5 comments:

  1. I like the list :)
    I always like reading about people's actual lives rather than just about weight loss. I actually feel like I'm getting to know the people, which is definitely a good thing.

    good luck today!
    and by the way, an apple with peanut butter sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have so much in common :) My favorite color is green toooo. I wish we could tye-die together. I was actually going to do that today, but I don't think I'll have the time. Have a good day, bbygirl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! Keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw....he sounds like such a sweet heart! and it was nice hearing all about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the middle name thing.. not necessarily other people with the name "Taylor".. but, I've met SO many with the middle name "Nicole". It's ridiculous! ha

    ReplyDelete