(:

progress

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rackin' up!

I just got quite a few things from Amazon. (:




Hungry: Lessons Learned on the Journey from Fat to Thin, by Allen Zadoff



The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl, by Shauna Reid [pretty sure I follow her blog!]



Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World and Hungry Girl: 200 under 200, by Lisa Lillien



Half-Assed: A Weight-Loss Memoir, by Jennette Fulda [Found her blog yesterday and had to get the book!]



The Art of Eating In: How I Learned to Stop Spending and Love the Stove, by Cathy Erway [Again, I saw her blog today and wanted to check out her book.]

I also got some Biggest Loser whey protein and a blender bottle for it. It's probably going to take weeeeeks for me to get all of it, but I'm excited nonetheless. Plus, it'll be fun to be getting a little something in the mail. (:

I haven't felt like getting out of bed today... so, I haven't. (: But I'm about to go make myself a big, delicious breakfast. Then I'm going to go to the gym before work at 5. Not much else to say... Hope everyone is doing well!

eat it!
11:30 AM: 2 scrambled eggs, cheddar, turkey bacon on toast
2:15 PM: sweet & salty nut bar
4:25 PM: 1/2 caesar salad, 1/2 smokey pepper jack turkey panini, pickle spear, diet coke [mmmm McAlisters♥]
cheat treat: chocolate chip cookie (:
11:00 PM: peanut butter and honey sandwich, skim milk

move it!
weight training
30 minutes, 2.23 miles on the elliptical -- 297 calories burned
walked 1.92 miles at work

6 comments:

  1. You'll have to let us know how all of those book are. I definitely need to look into getting some low calorie recipe books. Maybe I'll get one while i'm at home on my week off and then cook some stuff rather than eating with the kids at camp for every meal.

    keep up your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly, the countdown is the number of days until school starts up again. :( i'm not too excited about it, but i want to be under 140 by the time that rolls around.

    and camp is going a lot better than it was. i'm on an actual schedule now, so I work one, sometimes two shifts a day and thats it. and the kids are definitely getting better too! there's just a few that test my patience, but thats expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the posts above, let us know how those books are, they all look pretty good! [p.s. i was onexthirteen on xanga]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, me too! I think I'm going to like blogger a lot better! :)

    I woke up at 9:30. ate breakfast. then, passed out for 1 1/2 hours. I need to catch up on my sleep from working.. I'm just not use to it yet lol

    I absolutely love hungry girl books. they are wonderful & super fun and delicious recipes. I enjoy getting mail, even if it means having to buy things for myself! haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books look really interesting!
    Review them when you can :)
    Have a good healthy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. McAllister's is the absolute best! Plus, a peanut butter sandwich. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete