(:

progress

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birthday binge: OVER!

I feel like I've been gone forever! I went home Friday night for my birthday party -- where I proceeded to get silly drunk. I had a great time at home, even if it seemed like all I did was eat the whole time. I came back yesterday in time for work... I stayed a couple days longer than I was planning on, but it was well worth it to spend more time with my baby. (: The scale said I'm back up to 197ish this morning, but I know a lot of that is going to disappear as soon as I have a few days of good eating under my belt. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:

Jodi! Who I hadn't seen in forever. She rarely takes a serious picture. hahaha

Jasmine, such a gorgeous girl. (:

Baby!

Grace and Courtney (:


There are more pictures, but I'll probably add more throughout the week. I'm glad to be back, and I'm excited to cook at home again. I just spent over $170 on groceries, and I'm considering photoblogging my meals this week. We'll see! (:

3 comments:

  1. You look like you had a such a good birthday!
    I definitely have been failing on the healthy eating this week because I've been at home where my parents eat out night and my sister tends to want to go out and get lunch during the day.

    My grandma bought me tons of fruits and veggies though and I'm going to the grocery store as soon as I get back to school so that I can buy a ton of healthy food. I expect to see a pretty big loss next week since I'll have a ton of good food choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I feel special.. that you thought of me when buying the cereal. I buy it every-other-week just cause it's a little more expensive than most cereal & I'm saving a little money this way! ha

    looks like you had a wonderful time at home celebrating you birthday! You most definitely deserve it. And, you and your bf look way too cute together! lol.

    Can't believe you spent $170 on groceries. geez girl. ha, but I know it really isn't that difficult. especially if you're trying to eat better & actually cook meals.

    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It felt like you were gone FOREVER!!!
    lol well its good to see you are back :)
    Well lets get you back on the wagon now :P
    I see you had lots of fun, and thats really great i hope you have a fabulous year before your next birthday :) Filled with blessings from above and love from everyone around you :)

    ReplyDelete