(:

progress

Saturday, July 10, 2010

the amazing adventures of diet girl.

This book is really hitting the spot. I can identify with everything she writes about. The more I read, the more I realize I need to get my shit together. I had a great birthday, but I have to get it together. I've stocked my kitchen with healthy food, and I can NOT afford to spend any more money on eating out. I'm going to Atlanta this Thursday and I literally need to save every penny I have left in my checking account. So, I'm going to enjoy cooking at home and hopefully get back into the habit. I not only need to continue losing weight, but saving money. This goes for after my trip, too, obviously.

It's time to crack down.

[this isn't from the amazing adventures of diet girl, btw. just a random picture i found somewhere. haha]
eat it!
10:00 AM: Kashi heart to heart warm cinnamon cereal with skim milk and a banana, watermelon
12:00 PM: bacon caesar salad, strawberries with fat free reddi whip
1:30 PM: chocolate rice cake with naturally more peanut butter with flax seed
6:30 PM: lean cuisine 4 cheese pizza
7:00 PM: fiber bar
9:30 PM: dark chocolate ♥

drink it!
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

4 comments:

  1. That's it, I'm buying this book as soon as I get home haha. How psyched are you to go to Atlanta?! I'm sure you're gonna have a blast :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat as you with spending money on food. I spent sooooo much while I was at home, so now that has to stop. My goal is to go the next three weeks without spending any money on food outside of what I buy at the grocery store.

    And I'm definitely going to check that book out! You'll have to tell us about the other books you got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote from the book... Its so true... And sometimes its the easiest yet hardest thing to do but its worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that book sounds great, just from that quote. I may have to check it out, sounds so inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete